I worked for Monroe Staffing in West Haven, CT for about two weeks. I go to pick up my check and its not there. They then contact the payroll office located in Trumbull, CT. The payroll department electronically deposited my check into a account they had on file from 2005 ??????? When I signed my application in March 2012...I did not Authorize this.

Now....now paycheck for me ??? I have to wait till the bank returns the funds to Monroe Staffing and then they will send me a check.

They have very BAD accounting practices and they mentioned this has happened before.

If you like getting paid (weekly) DO NOT WORK FOR MONROE STAFFING. No one apologize and this is a big problem for me.

Had an Experience with Monroe Staffing?

Comments

Shelton, Connecticut, United States #648543

My loss 2700

@nikalseyn Some of us don't have the convenience of being able to wait for a check.I would also guess that someone working through a staffing agency is also going to want their check as soon as possible.

I know I would want / need my money immediately.Bravo on your sensitivity though!

nikalseyn

Someone made a mistake.You just have to wait till they correct it, as they said they would.

People do make mistakes.

Get over it.Life goes on.